Thursday, May 21, 2020

His care for the lifetime

Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob, all the remnant of the people of Israel, you whom I have upheld since your birth, and have carried since you were born. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you" Isaiah 46:3-4

People are scared of being left alone when they age. A lot of them feel lonely and forgotten. However, God is different than people. His love never ends. He never loses sight of you. He cared about you when you were born, He cares about you now, and He will care about you forever. People value youth, strength and beauty, and neglect the old people. God is different. He cares about everybody despite of their age. Trust Him whatever your age is. God loves you and cares about you, and He will do it FOREVER. 


No comments:

Post a Comment