The Holy Bible is not a static book. It won’t give you the same message, emotions and instructions every day. Some day you might read a sad passage. On another occasion, you might find something inspirational and the next day you will laugh, because you have found some funny Bible verse. In today’s post I want to share 11 random Bible verses of encouragement with you. I could have compiled a list of 300, but let me keep that for another time.
1. Psalm 37:4:” Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.“
2. Psalm 103:2-3:” Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases...“.
3. Jeremiah 29:11:” For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.“
4. 1 Peter 5:7:” Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.“
5. Proverbs 16:3:” Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.“
6. 1 John 5:14-15:” This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.“
7. James 4:7-8:” Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.“
8. Hebrews 2:18:” Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.“
9. Philippians 4:19:” And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.“
10. Romans 8:28:” And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.“
11. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18:“ Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.“