Friday, December 29, 2017

Jesus Gives Us Rest

„Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30.


We get tired, not only physically, but also spiritually. Our souls, as well as our bodies can and do get tired. We constantly face opposition, temptations, spiritual fights and many more. The best way to get rest is to put on the yoke of Jesus. In a lot of instances we also get tired, because we are independent of Jesus. We walk our own ways and the world exhausts us. We need to turn our backs to the World and get under one yoke with Jesus. You cannot be completely free. You are either under yoke with Him or with the World. The World will wear you out, but if you are under the yoke with the Lord, you will feel rested. You have to make the choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment