Wednesday, March 18, 2020

God knows everything

"Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely" Psalms 139: 4.

Psalm 139 is one of the most amazing parts of the Scriptures for me. I enjoy reading it again and again. It shows that God knows every little detail about me, and He cares about me. He has a plan for me and you, He knows where you are now, all of your circumstances. He even knows what you are going to say before you have actually said it. Wow! Read for yourself, not just the 4th verse, but all of the psalm. It is a great encouragement. When things get out of control, just like things seem to be happening right now with the coronavirus (COVID 19), God knows what is happening, He cares, and is ready to help. Of course, the situation reminds us that nothing is stable in this world, and we have to go to God every day and pray to Him. Do not be afraid, because He is not going to leave you alone in hostile circumstances you maybe in. God bless. He knows every detail about you. Pray that His perfect will is established in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment